Credit card balance transfer is a good way of consolidating your credit card debt. It is also the best way to avoid the possible problem that your debt can give. With the high demand of these credit card transfers, companies are competing with one another to get your business.
Before you get a credit card balance transfer, you must learn some pointers to be able to appreciate its function. Here is a checklist of the things you should keep in mind to enjoy the best that it can offer.
1. Carrying out your credit card balance transfers should always be on time, it should not overlap on periods from one to the next as it can bring more money charges on your account.
2. You should always make sure the availability of the zero credit card money transfer is on time. There is no use for applying for an offer after the expiration date.
3. If your credit card issues free interest rate, make sure that it is true. Read the small printings on the promo sheet to know exactly the process of their promo.
4. It is crucial to transfer a credit balance. You should transfer all the balances to normal interest card as the store cards have the tendency to have a higher APR rate.
5. A zero interest or low interest card must be easily identified. You should trust a source where you can have a comparison of two credit cards. You should choose a source that does not advertise a particular credit card; aside from the comprehensive description of comparison, the source must also help you make a good decision. You can check a financial broker for this matter.
6. Always remember the expiration date of your zero balance rate credit cards so you can apply for a new credit card balance transfer before it expires.
7. Choose a flexible and quick interest free credit card balance transfer.
You are sure to get the best credit card money transfer by following the pointer sited in this article. You also have to follow the nine steps for you to get the right procedures in money transferring.
1. Find a lender that gives free interest rate or those that have zero introductory balance transfer rate.
2. You must shop for a credit card wisely. Always be aware of all the things about your chosen credit card.
3. Once the new credit card arrives, call the one who issues the card and tell about your plan of money transferring from your previous credit card. They are the one who will arrange it for you.
4. You will be offered with many privileges you do not need, such as insurance plans. Just tell them that you do not need it now.
5. If the balanced is successfully transferred, never use your previous credit card again. Destroy the card after closing the account to avoid the temptation to use it again.
6. Remember that your new account has a zero introductory balance transfer rate, so you will need a minimum rate to repay it every month during the period.
7. Manage your debt better this time, after getting a new credit card.
You need to learn all of these to transfer successfully a balance to a new account. Make sure to follow the directions carefully for more positive results.